Bankruptcy and Insolvency Services – Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Mt Isa
We provide professional insolvency advice to Accountants, Financial and Legal Advisers, Corporations and Individuals.
We specialise in and take appointments for the administration of:
- Part X personal insolvency agreements
- Section 73 Annulment proposals
- Part IX Debt Agreements (by referral)
- Statutory Trustees
By affiliation our corporate services include:
- Analysis and advice as to Directors responsibilities and liabilities attaching to Insolvent trading and the Superannuation and PAYGW regime
- Analysis and advice as to most appropriate course to take if company is deemed insolvent. Explanation of relevant procedures.
- Arrange and organise appointment of affiliate Registered Liquidator for the administration of:
- Voluntary Administrations.
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations.
- Court Appointed Liquidations.
- Hands on in the field administration of Liquidations, Administrations and Receiverships which relate to such appointments.
Our primary goals are to:
- Ensure Debtors, Directors and Creditors are treated with respect.
- Ensure, through thorough investigating and the obtaining of realistic sale prices for asset that creditors receive maximum returns
Hugh David Ramsay
REGISTERED TRUSTEE IN BANKRUPTCY NO. 36
(FIRST REGISTERED 1991)
Hugh is a Chartered Accountant; Registered Tax Agent; Registered Company Auditor, Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy and Commissioner for Declarations.