Accountants & Business Advisors, Noosa Sunshine Coast QLD.
At Stratogen Accounting, we offer the full range of services expected of a leading edge accounting firm. From accounting, taxation and bookkeeping to financial and estate planning, business planning, restructuring and systemising, through to assisting our clients obtain finance – both business and private.
Our approach to both our clients and staff alike is practical, open and honest. This is achieved by:
- Servicing clients’ accounting, taxation and auditing needs in the context of their business as a whole.
- Providing practical, professional and quality services by taking into account individual business considerations
- Ensuring staff, at all levels, remain accessible and become closely involved in clients’ business needs
- Cultivating personal relationships with clients and creating a friendly working environment within the firm
- Reviewing clients’ overall positions to ensure we assist them in developing their long term wealth plans.
The Stratogen Accounting Team has over 12 employees and is proudly headed by our Directors Martin Rafter, Janelle Mitchell, David McMullen & Sally Adams. Combined they have over 80 years experience in their fields and are familiar faces in the community, both through their business networking and involvement in local sporting organisations.
We work alongside Stratogen Financial Planning to assist in developing your long term wealth plans.
Generally, Stratogen’s fees are based on time spent in providing the service and the degree of responsibility and skill involved.
Stratogen’s charge rates, which are reviewed regularly, depend upon the technical level of the staff members involved in your work. Charge out rates range from $100.00 to $315.00 per hour.
Special services such as special audit and forensic assignments and management advisory services demand the availability of staff with particular skills, usually in the upper sector of the salary scale. Similarly, some types of consulting work involve a high incidence of research time.
Because Stratogen’s fees are based on a time basis, it is difficult to give quotations. However, we are happy to enter into a fixed price agreement where there is a need for certainty for budgeting purposes. In this instance we require a deposit for professional services and then invoice on a regular basis, with a final fee upon completion of work. Outlays incurred on your behalf will be charged additionally.
Stratogen proudly supports the following local clubs